Display Match Entries
Once you have imported the transactions, RecXpress will match transactions.
- Many CB To One Bank Entry - more than one Cashbook entry is matched to one bank statement entry.
- Many Bank To One CB Entry - more than one imported bank statement entry is matched to one Cashbook entry.
- All - all entries imported.
- Correctly Matched - entries where the reference number and amount of the imported bank statement entry was matched to a Cashbook entry.
- Matched with Error - entries where the reference number was matched to a Cashbook reference number but the amount is different.
- Matched Amount - the reference number was not matched but the amount of the two entries are the same.
- More than One Amount - matched multiple entries with the same amount.
- Previously Reconciled - the entry was previously reconciled.
- No Match - neither the reference number or the amount are matched.
Different Sort Sequences
The imported bank statement data in the RecXpress reconciliation can be displayed in several sequences, and in Ascending or Descending Order.
Available Sort Sequences
- Bank Statement Reference
- Cashbook Reference
- Bank Statement Page Number
- Transaction Code
- General Ledger Account
Display only the transactions you want to see by selecting the category of transaction codes to display, e.g. cheques, deposits, charges, etc.
When importing Bank Statements, certain transaction types (Bank Charges, Deposits) often have the same reference numbers. RecXpress will generate a sequence of unique reference numbers for different transaction types, saving you the time of editing duplicate reference numbers manually.
RecXpress does not only take care of matched transactions, but also unmatched transactions through a Batch Generation Feature. Your unmatched entries can be sorted by the default transaction code category, e.g. bank charges, interest, forex, etc. and separate batches can then be generated. If the entry default information is not automatically assigned to the entry by the Default Code you can enter the fields required for batch generation.
Post RecXpress Batches
Post all batches generated by RecXpress to complete the matching process.
Post the RecXpress reconciliation to reconcile all the posted and matched entries completes the process to match the balances correctly in Cashbook with your bank statement.
Recurring Billing and Collections Management
Fast, easy business funding online
Business Process and Workflow Management
Advanced Credit Control
Process Payments & Receipts by EFT
Payment and collection solutions.
Budgetary controls with strict controls
Integrated Planning, Budgeting, Reporting & Forecasting
Upset your Bank! Push your cash management efficiency to the limit.
Funding and savings made easy.