Rarely would you find this level of data analytics inside a CRM system? Factor in that BluWave CRM both, a local & affordable solution, and this is an offer that is too good to miss. Launching this August is a new version of BluWave CRM and BluWave Service which will include an embedded Business Intelligence (BI) Tool. Simply put, embedded BI means adding features normally associated with BI software – such as dashboards, data visualization, and analytics tools – to an existing software application. BluWave embedded BI will have meaningful dashboards and reports for both user and management.
Bluwave CRM integrates with Sage Business Cloud Accounting.
BluWave CRM with Sage allow you to:
- Streamline the management of your customer data. Your existing customers/debtors automatically populate your BluWave CRM system. In addition, when prospects in BluWave CRM become customers they can transfer automatically as a debtor to Sage Accounting.
- Automatically update your product and pricing data from Sage Accounting. Products, and optionally pricing can be automatically uploaded to BluWave CRM with daily updates.
- Use the BluWave CRM quotes automation tool to generate quotations. Benefit from the professional look and feel of BluWave quotes while streamlining the opportunity tracking and quote follow-up process. Once a quote is ordered, BluWave CRM will push the quotation to a Sage Accounting invoice increasing your sales team productivity.
- When starting your BluWave CRM solution the customer sales history can be automatically uploaded into the CRM (Current financial year by default. Additional years can be requested)
- On a daily basis, invoice history will upload to BluWave CRM to assist the sales team in managing your customer relationships.
Your Performance Dashboard represents your sales environment visually, with easy to read charts and tables. Recent opportunities, activities, contacts and companies are all displayed. A graphical "funnel" represents your sales pipeline. New leads flowing into the system are also visible.
Performance Dashboard Reports
- Recent opportunities: new prospects that you've connected with.
- Activities: Any sales activity you've done recently, such as following up on prospects, issuing quotes or closing deals.
- Contacts and companies: These are people you've dealt with recently in your sales pipeline.
- Graphical "Funnel": this represents your sales pipeline, and includes new leads flowing into it.
Activity and Diary Management
BluWave CRM integrates with Outlook and most web-based email and calendaring software (e.g. Gmail). When an appointment is created in BluWave CRM, a corresponding appointment is created in your default emailing program and a meeting request is generated and sent to the invitee. All this is achieved in one simple, efficient process.
Here's how our Activity and Diary Management feature can help you:
- When an appointment is created in BluWave CRM, a corresponding appointment is created in your default emailing program.
- A meeting request is then generated and sent to the invitee, all in one streamlined process.
- You can also schedule your customer and prospect follow-ups using the Activity Management function.
- The system manages daily, weekly and monthly views of each sales person's diary, so you can see what they look like with one simple glance.
Use the Opportunity Tracking functions to manage new business acquisitions. Track the progress of your sales by defining your own sales process. Enjoy the convenience of new business forecasts, generated by the system based on expected order dates and sales probability percentages.
Using our Opportunity Tracking functions will help you:
- Upload and link your tender or quote documents to each sales opportunity.
- Track conversion rates for opportunities and take corrective action based on past trends for lost deals.
- Ensure all sales enquiries are responded to rapidly and followed up effectively, rigorously and systematically
- Lock down your own sales forecasting process by successfully tracking the progress of your sales pipeline.
- Generate a new business forecast based on expected order dates and sales probability percentages.
- See the progress of each individual salesperson with a pipeline visual on their homepage. Additional graphing on their dashboard will give you details of their progress against their target.
Generate customer quotations using this function. Quotes Animation is a powerful productivity booster for sales people. 3 processes are initiated with JUST ONE INPUT: - Creates the quotation document – this can be emailed or printed for the customer - Automatically posts an opportunity into your Opportunity Pipeline, as you prepare it - Generates a quote follow-up activity for the salesperson in the Activity Management Function
Our automated quotes software is the easiest and most efficient way to generate customer quotations. It also improves your productivity as a salesperson, as it initiates three processes with just one action required from you:
- Creates the quotation document that can be emailed or printed for the customer in PDF format.
- Automatically posts to your Opportunity Pipeline within the CRM system.
- Generates a quote follow-up activity.
Other key features of our quotes automation module include:
- Upload multiple products and pricing from an Excel file. Update your pricing automatically by uploading your latest Excel price lists.
- Pricing features: Include cost and selling prices, product codes and descriptions, product narratives, pictures and more. You can also store customer contract pricing that defaults onto individual customer quotes.
- Multiple price lists can be stored and customers flagged for the appropriate price list – this integrates to Pastel multiple price lists.
- Track quotes easily and simply: Each quote sent is automatically filed into the document management storage area of BluWave CRM, and in the activity history of the customer with a link to the quote document.
- A quote approval process: This can be activated where sales staff vary their selling prices.
Customer and Contact Management
This efficient database stores and manages all your customers and prospects. Customer and Contact Management will enable you to: - Organise your companies by type, industry, area and group. - Customise the system for your business with User Defined Fields. - Store any number of contact people per customer. Allocate your customers to your branches, as well as specific sales staff within your branches.
Using our Customer and Contact Management module will help you to:
- Organise your existing and potential customers by type, industry, area and group.
- Tailormake the system for your business with our User Defined Fields.
- Store any number of contact people per customer.
- Allocate your customers to your branches, as well as specific sales staff within your branches.
This database stores all NEW enquiries. They can be imported from lists or directly from your website. Once actioned and qualified they can be transferred easily to the company's database for further processing.
Automatic Push Reports
Automatic Push Reports are dynamic and proactive. Configure the system to send you regular sales progress stats. Users can see their own stats and management are able to receive performance stats on their whole team.
Within BluWave CRM, the push reporting system can generate graphs showing the following sales statistics:
- Number of new enquiries
- Number of quotes issued versus a target number of quotes for a month
- Number of sales versus a target number of converted opportunities per month
- Sales forecast value in the pipeline versus the targeted monthly turnover from new business
- Conversion rate of quotes to sales as a percentage
Document Management stores all the marketing documentation that your sales team requires; brochures, specifications, pictures, etc. Upload your marketing material onto the BluWave CRM server for your sales team to forward to customers using the Email function of BluWave CRM, or by attaching them to quotations prepared in BluWave CRM.
Customer Conversation Tracking
With BluWave’s customer conversation tracking software, you can keep accurate track of all email and telephone conversations you have with your prospects so you can pick up exactly where you left off each time you speak to them. Sync with Microsoft Outlook to keep a trail of conversations via email by customer and by contact in your CRM system.
BluWave CRM automatically geocodes (adds latitude and longitude) to each customer as the physical address is entered. This will allow you to draw up a report of that reflects the location of all completed face to face actives. Sales reps can also draw travel claim reports making it easier for them to claim back travel expenses at the end of the month.
The Following benefits accrue from this feature:
- BluWave now speeds up the process of logging visit reports as the system automatically defects where he is currently situated and defaults to that customer.
- Sales staff can now narrate their visits to the system and it translates their voices to a text report.
- The system records the geolocation and time of each call report made as the salesperson travels from customer to customer.
- BluWave automatically generates the sales person’s travel claim from the visit reports entered. No more burning the midnight oil to submit travel claims to the office or the Receiver. BluWave calculates the distance travelled and works out the travel cost for each month.
- The system graphs on a google map the movements of the sales team from their geo- located visit reports.
- BluWave BI now makes use of the geocoded customer and prospect database to perform mapping of all the data in BluWave CRM and Service. For example, customers and prospects can be displayed on a Google map in different colours; quote values and sales revenue can be mapped in different colours.
Simple and fast credit facilities, business loans and invoice finance of up to R5,000,000 to improve cashflow and help grow your business. Apply online in minutes by connecting your Sage account, and receive funds in hours. Simply provide your financial data at a click of a button by connecting your Sage Business Cloud Accounting, and we'll do the rest, no lengthy forms and no paperwork required!
Fast, easy business funding online
Credit Hound Professional
Credit Hound is the leading credit control software for Sage. Designed to help you get paid faster and reduce the amount of admin involved in chasing payments. With the automation of many of your everyday credit control processes it will give you more time to focus on other tasks.
Credit Hound Professional
Advanced Credit Control
Integrate & Automate Sage with all third-party Applications, System, APIs & Databases in minutes not months. No coding, SMB to Enterprise. Flowgear’s iPaaS platform enables organisations of all sizes to build powerful Application, Data and API integrations, whether they’re in the cloud or on-premise, all from a single interface. <p> Amazon Connectwise datto Dynamics 365 CRM Excel FTP Google Drive Magento Microsoft SQL Server MySQL Salesforce SharePoint Shopify Slack WooCommerce ZOHO </p>
Starting At R 8,650.00/Mo
Seamlessly Integrate with Sage - No Coding, SMB to Enterprise
Starting At R 8,650.00/Mo
GUMU™ Integration for Sage X3 delivers seamless, real-time, bi-directional integration that plays a pivotal role in bridging and unlocking the potential of front and back office data.
Real-time Integrated Sage ERP CRM Solutions
Formed around international standard IEC62264, LYNQ’s configurable, plug-and-play manufacturing execution system (MES) for Sage X3 can plan, track, automate, analyse and optimise the effectiveness of employees and machines to help manufacturers achieve their delivery, quality and financial goals.
Plug-and-play MES software
Sage Alerts and Workflow
Sage Alerts and Workflow is a unique combination of data mining (monitoring), alerts, reporting, and workflow technologies that automatically monitor and respond to critical information in ERP, CRM, HRM, and related applications.
Sage Alerts and Workflow
Alerts, Workflow, Reporting Software
Sage X3 Web Scheduling
To ensure that delivery dates are met while using manufacturing resources as efficiently and effectively as possible | Creation of feasible and optimized production plan | Reduction of required setup time | Management of production constraints (materials, labor, tools, etc.) | Synchronization of the whole production chain, from customer orders and work orders to purchase orders
Sage X3 Web Scheduling
Complete Web Scheduling Solution
Job Management Software in the Cloud. Whether you are a one-man band or have teams in multiple locations, ServCraft’s mobile and cloud software platform will help you grow your business and make more money from happier customers. Integrate with Sage Accounting for best results.
Job Management Software in the Cloud
Skynamo, the Field Sales app for Sage, gives field sales teams access to the latest product, pricing, customer and stock information stored in Sage while on the road via their mobile devices.
The Field Sales app for Sage
Warehouse Manager for Sage X3
Datalinx Warehouse Manager is a warehouse management system integrated into the business processes of Sage that allows the operatives in the warehouse to be wirelessly connected to the central system utilising the latest wireless hardware and dedicated Datalinx Warehouse Manager screens.
Warehouse Manager for Sage X3
Advanced Warehouse Management and Stock Control