Purchase Order (P/O)
1) Receipt based on a single purchase order, multiple purchase orders, or without a purchase order; 2) Goods Return.
Order Entry (O/E)
1) Shipment based on a single sales order, or multiple sales orders; 2) Return based on shipments and invoices.
Inventory Control (I/C)
1) Internal usage;
2) Transfer and transit transfer;
3) Stock count based on I/C Inventory Worksheets;
4) Receipt and return;
5) Shipment and return;
6) Assembly and disassembly.
Serialized Inventory and Lot Tracking
1) All transactions (except stock count) support items with Lot and/or Serial numbers;
2) Auto generate Lot/Serial numbers upon goods receipt.
1) Item and stock level inquiry;
2) Lot and Serial number inquiry;
3) Pending receipt and shipment inquiry.
Bin Tracking by Orchid Systems
AutoSimply BarCode supports Bin Tracking by Orchid Systems. Bin Tracking sub-divides a warehouse location in multiple bins which can include shelves, slots, pallets or drawers, which improves location tracking of items within a warehouse.
Industry barcode standards
AutoSimply Barcode supports industry barcode standards that allow for multiple information to be encoded in a single barcode. Efficiency of scanning items improves even further. With one scan, the program can capture all these information if they are in the barcode:
Designed for global trading and distribution, it is common for businesses to receive and ship goods with GS1 barcodes, or produce products with GS1 labelling.
The Health Supplier Labelling Standard is designed for the medical supplies industry. The standard supports both linear and 2D barcodes.
Quality Assurance and Control
Track inventory across multiple bins
Manage returns and repair processes
Reduce Your Inventory Management Costs!
Make better inventory decisions
Sage ecommerce integration into Magento 2.x
Sage integration with Takealot Marketplace.
Advanced Warehouse Management and Stock Control
The POS you need to succeed
POS/Retail Management for Sage X3 & Sage 300cloud